Bolle Volt ski goggles protect the eyes from the harmful glare of the sun, reflective light off the snow and are ergonomically designed to ensure the highest levels of comfort too. The children's Volt ski goggles are designed for children 6 years and up and have the same features and technology as the adult ski goggles.
With flow-tech venting, thermal double lens and a P80+ anti fog coating, these skiing goggles with ensure clarity of vision and contrast whilst skiing in all weathers.
The goggle will have 1 of 2 lenses - please see image for which one.
- Cat 2. Vermillon a pink lens with silver coating that brings out contrasts and maximises colour definition. Suitable for part cloud and part sunny conditions. Good all-rounder with 21% VLT (visible light transmitted) through lens
- Cat 3. Citrus Dark an orange lens developed to protect young children's eyes from prolonged exposure to bright conditions. Improves optical comfort and increases contrast. Suitable for full, very bright sunny conditions. 17% VLT
- FLOW-TECH VENTING™ designed to reduce fogging and optimise the flow of air over the inside of the lens
- Double Polycarbonate lens creates a thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and moisture generated through intense activity. The goggle provides exceptional optics and a superior seal
- P80+ Layer Embedded anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede vision
- Carbo-Glas ® proprietary coating that provides maximum protection on the outer lens to prevent scratching., keeping lenses clear
- UV Protection all Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometres