||Out of stock
Named after an Antarctic research station, the robust Men’s McMurdo Parka 2 is designed to deliver comfort and style all through the winter. Featuring cosy 550 fill RDS-certified goose down insulation and a durable water-repellent finish, it will keep you warm and dry on all your urban adventures.
This versatile jacket can be adapted to the day’s conditions by detaching the faux fur trim or removing the hood completely. Stow your valuables safely away in the zippered pockets and liven up your commute with iPad compatibility.
Insulation: 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
Make the most of your time on the mountain: high fill goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather, without adding extra weight. Our goose down is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which helps improve animal welfare and traceability in the goose down and feather supply chain.
- Sleeve pocket
- Two alpine pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Centre front zip with external snaps
- Centre front zip with snap bottom flap
- Detachable faux fur trim on removable hood
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Taped bicep pocket
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Centre front zip with snap-down placket
- Coated chest zipper pockets
- Double entry compartment hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at waist
- Coated zippered chest pockets
- Embroidered logo at chest and back right shoulder
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs